Reviews - Overview
We bring in reviews from 13 different sources including Google, Facebook, Yelp, TripAdvisor, OpenTable, and more.
Here is a quick overview on what you can do on each tab.
- Basic charts and analytics on your reviews. You can change the timeframe for viewing your reviews and the source these reviews come in from.
- Average Rating - This is your average rating for your venue for the allotted time from whatever sources you have chosen.
- Total Reviews - How many reviews you have received from the selected sources and time.
- Response Rate - The higher the better. You want to respond to all of your reviews.
- Response Time - How long does it take for you to respond to each of your reviews.
- In addition to the tabs listed above, there are also graphs below them which show the distribution in your rating scores and the sites used for your reviews.
- A table of all of your reviews. Each row contains the following:
- Review date
- Rating (5-star or positive/not positive)
- Review body
- Designated review status (unread, attention required, do not respond, responded)
- Actions (view in another window, respond to review)
- Connect Facebook and Google by clicking the "Add URL" button and entering your login information to grant Checkle access permissions; once connected, reviews from these sites come in immediately.
- For the rest of your review profiles, drop in your profile link. For example, if your venue was Super Chix in Huntsville, AL you'd drop in this link. https://www.yelp.com/biz/super-chix-huntsville?osq=super+chix. These reviews will take anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour for Checkle to pull them all in; they refresh daily.