An important capability of Checkle for Business is the owner's ability to add a menu for their venue, which is hosted online and can be accessed by QR code.
Here is a quick overview of some of the things our Menu feature offers.
- Click the "Menu Site" button on the left sidebar.
- If you haven't created your menu site link, it will ask you to select a link, otherwise head to next step.
- Click the "Browse Files" button on the "Upload Menus" section (only JPG and PNG image files are recognized).
- Add a menu name, then click the "Save" button.
- If you would like to change the order of appearance for multiple menus, scroll down to the "Menu Order" section, then drag and drop the numbered menu listings as desired.
- Scroll below the "Add Menu" button to add a footer to your menu page if desired; it can show social media links and pickup/delivery services.
- Below the footer section, an option is available for enabling a mailing list, where customers can directly email the owner and provide them feedback.
- On the bottom of the page, click "Update" once you are finished configuring your menu page; you can also preview what it will look like prior to clicking the "Update" button by clicking the "Preview" button to its left.
- A menu link will show on your screen once the menu is successfully updated.